Financial | Marketing | Project | Tactical
A critical component of any Business
Plan is a thorough Financial Plan. In order to achieve your
Vision you will want to understand
what the financial implications are for each of your Strategies.
What will a new product launch cost and how long until it generates
positive cash flow? How will growth be financed? A successful
Financial Plan will help generate the financial support you need
to achieve your goals, whether from banks, investors or suppliers.
What does a good Financial Plan include?
- Detailed Financial Projections
- Monthly for first year
- Five years of annual projections
- Complete list of Assumptions
- Financial Strategy -- What is the source of the cash to finance the growth?
- Cash Flow Statement
- Sources and Uses Statement
- Break-Even Analysis
- Key Financial Ratio Analysis